MT-1111 R / L Rapid Access Turnstile
The MT-1111 R / L Rapid Access Turnstile is designed to be used in fast and intensive visitor-staff entrances where prestige comes to the fore, such as conglomerates.
- Reviews (0)
The MT-1111 R / L Rapid Access Turnstile is designed to be used in fast and intensive visitor-staff entrances where prestige comes to the fore, such as conglomerates.With MT-1111 R / L Rapid Transition Turnstile, architects and decorators were given the chance to make different models.In addition to wood, marble, granite, luxurious solutions and special decorations are made using leather and various walnut, oak and olive coatings.
MT-1111 R / L Rapid Access Turnstile forms a corridor.In the middle of this corridor is a curtain / sash that obstructs the passage through glass or plexiglass.When the visitors card is read, this curtain / wing opens.As the visitor passes, the sensor sensors in the corridor allow the current person to pass, if another person tries trespassing, the alarm sounds.However, if the leak during the sudden shutdown is a danger to the current person, the wing does not close, but the alarm sounds and warns security.
- Bi-directional controlled or free passage modes
- ASI 304 quality stainless steel case (Optional: Black stainless)
- Angular winged 10 mm tempered glass (Optional: Smoked Glass)
- No harm to people in physical jams with adjustable mechanical torque control
- 6 reciprocal sensors in each corridor
- Switching the turnstile to emergency mode in case of fire alarm and opening the wings
- 2 security levels to prevent leakage and reverse transitions
- LED lighting on the wings and around the turnstile
- 100-230 VAC 47-60 Hz operating voltage
- 9W power consumption in 58W standby during transitions
- Operating temperature in the range of 0 ° / + 70°
- 50 cm passage range
- 79 Kg weight (Single wing)
- Suitable for Indoor use